Will contact lens fall out if you cry?
If you tear up or cry will the lens slip out of your eye? I'm wondering. Please answer!
No, they shouldn't. They might if you rub your eyes though, so just be careful
Modern soft ones won't. The old hard ones could if you cried really, really hard. Lenses actually wear better for a good cry and it lubricates them.
- Why do my contact lens get cloudy (on the inside) after I cry?
- Is it possible for a contact lens to fall out?
- What did Hoyt from FAR CRY 3 mean when he was talking about the 123 on a contact lens?
- Why does my contact lens go up with my eyelid sometimes, then fall down?
- Did my soft contact lens fall out?