When should I wash my contact lens case?
When is the right time to wash contact lens case?
Every time you put your lens in your eyes. Rinse the case with hot water, then fill with solution.
They suggest you replace it monthly, but they also makes lots of money off you doing that. You can boil it once a month. I put mine in a microwave safe cup filled with water and nuke it for like 5 minutes and then let it cool off.
You should wash it every time before store your lenses and should change it every 3 months for you sanitary clean.
- Do I need to wash my contact lens case?
- How to wash the contact lens case? Is it okay for not washing them?
- Why did the optician tell me to wash my contact lens case with hot water?
- Is it ok to wash contact lens case with warm tap water?
- Should i always wash my contact lenses case when i change the solution?