How to unstick my contact lens together?
I put my normal contact lenses on my eyes, then I put colored zombies lenses over them to see how they look. They look good but now one of the lenses are stuck together with the zombie lens and I need the zombies one for a party tomorrow but they won't separate. Please help by telling me how I can separate them without destroying the zombie lens because they cost a lot of money. D:
Douse them in your contact lens cleaning solution, as much as you can and try to SLOWLY very slow pull them apart. If you have fingernails this would be easier.
But if you wear contacts, you should never EVER put coloured/zombie/whatever other contacts on top of them!
- How to unstick a soft contact lens?
- FX contact Lens Colored Contact lens Halloween Contacts Lens Where?
- Is it harder to get your eyes fitted for daily contact lens than monthly contact lens?
- Why does my contact lens keep popping out when I try to put it? First time contact lens wearer?
- Do I need a contact lens prescription to buy contact lens in Singapore?