Circle Lenses, how long to soak in Solution?
So I just got Circle Lenses in the mail today, the directions on the solution say to soak contacts for 4 hours to clean but I've watched videos on Youtube and people are saying 6-8 hours. I'm very excited to try them out but I want to know which is right, 4 or 6-8 hours. I don't want to risk my eyes because I didn't let them soak long enough.
Soak them for 6-8 so the solution has time to neutralize. It may burn your eyes if you only go for 4.
Below are some important point to take note when wearing GEO circle lenses:
1. Ensure that you have soak your new lens in a contact lenses solution for 6 hours before you use it
2.Do not use it directly from the vial bottles
3. Before you use the lenses clean it again with a contact lenses solution or saline water
4.DO Not use Tap water to clean your lens!
5. If you fill irritation, you may not have clean it thoroughly, please repeat item 3 again
6. For beginner, do not you use the lens for long hours ( please read below: first timer user guide )
7.Do not wear your lens to sleep.
8.Do not swim or soak in a hot tub when wearing your lens.
9.Do not wear your color lens every day. Rest at least once a week.
10.Do cleanse your lens again, if you leave your lens in the case for more than 1 days.
11.Do not use eye drops or solutions that are not specifically for soft lens.
12.Do use protein removal pills once or twice a week for yearly lens
FOR FIRST TIME Circle Lens USERS Guide
1. You will have far more success and satisfaction with the lens if you follow this schedule. Your eyes need time to adjust to the lens.
Day 1 - 1 hour of wear
Day 2- 2 hours of wear
Day 3 to Day 5- 3 hours of wear
Day 6 - 4 hours of wear
Day 7 - 5 hour of wear
Day 8 - 6 to 8 hours of wear