Can you wear contact lenses in a lake?
I know it's probably not a good idea… But if I go swimming in a lake and don't open my eyes underwater, what are the chances of getting an infection? I'll take them out right after swimming.
Of course you can:)
Clean them as soon as you get out of the lake and you shouldn't have a problem.
- Can you wear contact lenses swimming in a lake?
- Contact lenses.daily wear vs disposable or extended wear lenses?
- Would wearing contacts for watersports in Lake Tahoe be alright?
- Geauga Lake's Wildwater Kingdom or any Water Park for that Matter?
- I wear 2 week contact lenses, and am picking up surfing, can I wear my contacts safely?