Can i wear my contact lenses for 3 days and 2 nights in a row?
Ok so i got contact lenses last thursday and i got the ones that you can sleep with overnight
There are different kinds, it should say on the pack, how long you can use them for…
If you got the ones you can sleep with overnight, then its fine.
if you are curious follow up with your doctor
It's good to take them off when you don't really need them. Let ur eyes "breathe" fresh air. It's like being in a contained space and you need a vent thing to put fresh air in so you won't suffocate
The question is - are they the kind that you can sleep in overnight for multiple nights in a row?
- Can I wear my Acuvue Oasys contacts 2 nights in a row?
- Are they really okay to wear for 30 days and nights?
- I wear soft contact lenses and sleep in them most nights?
- If I put my 30 days contact lens to solution for a week, can I wear them for 37 days?
- Why can't you wear contact lenses for more than 30 days?