Accidentally consumed Multi-Purpose Contact Solution?
Was biting on a water bottle cap, put it down, then picked something back up that was shaped like a water bottle cap, but was actually cap to my contact lenses case. Drank some of the fluid I guess.
My throat started feeling weird right after I think, or I felt it before, but I didn't notice til I realized that I got contact solution in mouth. It's been 2 days, and my throat feels irritated, like theres a lot of phlegm there or something. I have to clear my throat every like 5 seconds. Doesn't feel too bad, but is there anyhting I should worry about?
Contact solution I use:
Complete Multi Purpose Solution
Complete Multi-Purpose Solution is a Sterile, Isotonic, Buffered Solution, Preserved with Polyhexamethylene Biguanide (0.0001%), a Phosphate Buffer, Poloxamer 237, Edetate Disodium, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, and Purified Water.
I can't comprehend people with a medical issue rushing to the internet before their doctor! If you're concerned, that should be the first place you go
- Accidentally consumed Multi-Purpose Contact Solution? - 1
- Multi purpose contact lens solution vs hydrogen peroxide based solution?
- Can I use multi-purpose contact solution in a case designed for peroxide solution?
- Contact lens, Multi Purpose Solution?
- How to know the japanese contact lens multi purpose solution/cleaner?